Are You Ready to Start The Probate Process?
Do You Need To Settle An Estate?
Download your FREE New York Probate and Estate Guide Today!
Providing information for:
- Estate executors and administrators
- Beneficiaries named in a Will
- Relatives to someone who passed away
About The New York Probate Guide
When you are settling the estate of a loved one, you need clear, direct answers.
Avoid headaches and mistakes that can cost you time and money. Assure yourself the most pleasant experience possible - download your FREE The New York Probate and Estate Guide by Howard Garfinkel, Esq.
This free 33 page e-book is loaded with information and it is yours free by instant download.
Questions about settling an estate? How about probate ... the rights of heirs... or estate taxes?
This 33 page e-book has the answers. Written by an attorney with more than 25 years of experience in estates and trusts, The New York Probate and Estate Guide is refreshingly brief - but packed with information:
- Know exactly what to expect throughout the estate settlement process
- Understand the legalese about estates, probate, estate taxes and inheritances
- Be mentally prepared for each meeting with your attorney (or in court)
At this difficult time, you deserve direct answers. The New York Probate and Estate Guide is an easy read, written with a lay-reader in mind. You will learn all this:
Loads of information:
... about the settlement process:
- Will you need to go to court? Go to page 4
- What should you expect from your attorney? See the checklist on page 30
- Are you up to being the Estate Administrator? You will be responsible for all the things on pages 11-13
... about wills:
- Cannot find the Will? See page 10
- Is every Will automatically valid? Find out on page 8
- What if an heir challenges the Will? You will know if you read page 9
... about collecting your inheritance:
- How quickly will you receive your inheritance? See page 29 for the answer
- Which heirs have priority? See the list on page 7
- What expenses does an Executor or Administrator typically have to pay before inheritances can be distributed? See page 29
... plus everything you need to know about taxes:
- How long does the estate have to pay estate taxes? Find out on page 18
- Which tax returns will the estate need to file? See page 16
- Estate Taxes will cost you how much!? Sit down and turn to pages 19-23
- Will you pay taxes on your inheritance? Find out on page 28
At this challenging cross-roads of life, you deserve straight answers. The New York Probate and Estate Guide is written in plain, clear language to provide you with the answers to most of the questions that you are likely to have regarding the estate process.
Download your FREE copy of the Guide now!
Please note: The Guide is for general informational purposes only and does not represent legal, accounting, tax or other professional advice. The Guide is also not intended to serve as a how-to or self-help manual.